We’re here to help you plan your trip.
Whatever the reason you’re traveling, we’ve got you covered.
Go ahead and poke around, find what you need and then contact us.
WHAT WE DO
- Consulting on all aspects of a trip before, during and after travel
- 24/7 access while traveling
- We research and book for you
- Advocate on your behalf when a situation arises
- Special rates, amenities and benefits with our valued partners
- Member of Travel Leaders, CLIA and Eastern Travel Alliance
About The Owner - Maria LaDuca
Custom-designed is always better than one-size-fits-all, especially when it comes to travel. That is why I strive hard to customize the itineraries that I create for my clients to their specific needs and travel preferences. For example, I recently booked a cruise for a group to Cuba. I wanted them to enjoy something unique and special, so I arranged a customized shore excursion that included a walking tour of Old Havana, admission to Ambos Mundos Hotel (where Ernest Hemingway wrote the first chapters of For Whom the Bell Tolls), and visits to a number of Cuba's most popular attractions, including Camara Oscura and Plaza Vieja.
My main specialty is booking cruises. I love helping my clients to choose the right cruise line, ship, and excursions for their traveling preferences and desires. Another area that I specialize in is the Caribbean. Although I was born and raised in New Jersey, my family spent most summers in Puerto Rico, so I'm very familiar with the Caribbean culture and all that it can offer visitors.
As the owner of a travel agency, I also pride myself on continuing my education so that I can stay up-to-date on what is going on in the travel industry. The following are some of the certificates I have earned:
- Norwegian Cruise Line PHD Holder
- Sandals CSS
In addition to booking your vacation and ensuring that your itinerary is seamless, I will also be there if trouble should strike. Traveling is fun, but because it is composed of moving parts, it's not unusual for unexpected issues to arise. Fortunately, if you book your vacation with me, I can help you deal with any problems that might occur, advocate on your behalf and also make any new arrangements that may be necessary. Some of the problems I've dealt with in the past include:
- Making special arrangements for clients to get home ahead of schedule when they've become ill while on vacation
- Helping clients who have discovered their passports have expired the night before travel to get a new one issued
Please contact me, so I can provide you with more information about the many services I can provide for you.